Executive MBA Schedule
Get Ahead on the Weekend
With classes held every other Friday evening and Saturday, the Broad College Weekend MBA offers a flexible schedule that fits your life. The program is specifically designed for busy professionals striving to balance work, home, and other obligations. This robust and flexible part-time MBA is compressed into just 20 months.
- 20 months (including breaks)
- Executive-style classes meet every other Friday evenings and all-day Saturday
- Kick off your experience in early summer at a two-day orientation
- Courses officially begin with a seven-day intensive academic residency in East Lansing in late summer
- Students choose either East Lansing or our international destination for their second summer residency week
Most classes are offered in a compressed module format that spans four in-class weekends. Friday evening courses are from 6 p.m.-10 p.m., Saturday courses are from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner is provided the hour before courses begin, providing students with dedicated time to connect with their classmates. Technology is used to enhance the learning experience and to ensure that in-class time is interactive. Extended breaks in December and July/August allow students an opportunity to reflect on the learning and re-energize themselves.