Advancing Women in Business
Date/Time: Wednesday, Nov 14, 2018 | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, East Lansing , Michigan
Make time for an event that’s all about you. Register now to attend the Broad College Advancing Women in Business event. You’ll connect and network with like-minded women, gain important insights tailored to professional women, and leave re-invigorated to advance your own priorities.
3:00pm – Registration Begins
3:30pm – Workshops Begin
- Busting the Myth of Work-Life Balance (3:30pm – 4:20pm)
- Lydia Weiss | Educational Program Coordinator | MSU WorkLife
- Networking Strategies for Career Management (4:30pm – 5:20pm)
- Jane Evarian | Associate Director, Lear Career Services | MSU Broad College of Business
- Marla McGraw | Director, Lear Career Services | MSU Broad College of Business5:15pm – Registration/Networking
5:45pm – Power Networking & Receptions with Wine & Hors d’Oeuvres
6:15pm – Dialog with Featured Successful Women of Broad
The evening will highlight dynamic and successful women whose real-life career journeys are diverse, compelling and inspiring:
- Betsy Meter | Michigan Managing Partner | KPMG LLP
- Christine Oster | Global Director of Talent and Leader Development | General Motors (retired)
- Lea Ammerman | Vice President, Member Services | MSU Federal Credit Union
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is needed by Sunday, November 11th.
As professional women, we seldom carve out time to focus on our own needs and priorities. MSU’s Broad College of Business recognizes the power women have to encourage and inspire each other to reach our full potential.